With much anticipation we are all looking forward to the approaching reopening date on June 12. We are currently making preparations in order to provide you with the safest and most comfortable environment at Clique.
With the current situation we are experiencing we have made a few changes to our booking and appointment process. For the next several months we will ask and thank you for your patience in working with us to ensure a safe and fabulous experience back.
What our booking process will look like:
- Appointments will be booked in the sequence they were cancelled in – as we had to close our doors on short notice we want to be fair in managing appointment requests and honour the guests who have been waiting for their appointment since the beginning of the pandemic
- Please email or call us to book your appointment – online booking will not be available right away. You can email us at [email protected] or call us at 519.342.1767 once we confirm that we can start bookings. If you call and are unable to get a hold of us please leave a voicemail as we will be operating at a reduced capacity
- Salon hours will be extended in order to fit everyone in as soon as possible – Clique will be open 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM Monday-Friday and 9 AM – 6 PM on Saturdays
- The team will operate in two shifts in order to follow guidelines and protocols regarding social distancing
What to expect during your appointment:
Beginning of your appointment
- quick health questionnaire/ with every appointment until further notice
- wash and sanitize your hands – our washroom will be disinfected several times daily and we will provide sanitizing stations throughout the salon as well
- please wear a mask at all times during your appointment – we will provide you a mask if you don’t own one
During your appointment
- please feel free to use our sanitizing stations located throughout the salon as many times as you wish
- no blow-drying during your first appointment back – in order to avoid flow of germs; we are really sorry for not being able to provide you with the full fabulous service you deserve and we hope we will be able to blow-dry by your second appointment back. In lieu please accept a complimentary customized hair treatment with your service
At the end of your appointment
- pre-book your next appointment – to ensure you receive the date you need
- restock your favourite products
- no cash payments or tips – please use a debit or credit card to pay
- enjoy your new fresh hair
Reset. Relax. Rejuvenate.
The moment you sit in your chair during your appointment back we will begin the exciting journey of clique-ing the refresh button on your hair care routine. We know it has been quite the journey and we are so excited to pamper you to the max and give your hair the attention it deserves.
Please keep in mind that your hair might need some extra love as it has been quite a long time since your last appointment.
Let’s talk about how that will look like:
Please come in with clean dry hair – not only will it ensure that your colour will work at its absolutely best but it will also give your stylist the opportunity to create the perfect plan just for you!
Regrowth touch-ups – roots typically need to be touched up every 4-6 weeks and since your hair has not received that in 9+ weeks the extra new roots growth may require more product and possibly more time as well
Faded ends – our hair, just like us, has gone through some difficult times recently. Your ends might be a little faded right now but we do have several solutions for this! During your next appointment let’s discuss trying nourishing glossing treatment for a quick pick-me-up
To our blondes – the key to our success and your healthy hair has always been patience and consistency. With a longer than usual in between appointments gap we may not be able to put your hair back to its perfect condition in one sitting. Your stylist will talk to you about focused techniques to help get your hair back on the right track
If you want a reset – this may be the perfect time to consider a change if your hair has been longing for something new! Ask your stylist about how they can help you to get a fresh new you!
You coloured your own hair – it’s alright, really it is. We will take care of you and make sure you are back to feeling your best as soon as you step out of Clique.
No blow drying for now – we know that the WOW moment at the salon is when your colour starts to dry and you can fabulously flip your styled hair. For the next little while however we will not be offering blow drying in order to keep everyone safe. To make up for it we will offer you specialized hair facials with every service – we know it’s not the same and we are so sorry for that but we promise will make it up to you!
Thank you again for all your support and patience throughout all of this. Seeing our world start to “defrost” is really bringing us the joy and hope that we can have you back real, real soon. We will continue to update you on any changes and news as soon as we receive them.
Thank you so much for all the information, and walking us through he steps of what to expect when we come into your salon, can’t wait and so excited to see everyone again.
Monica, you and your team are the best.
I couldn’t agree more with Joanne. You’re all the best! I know exactly what to expect when it gets to my turn on the appointment list thanks to all the thoughtful and detailed updates. I’m glad the people who had cancelled appointments are going first. No one is being forgotten at Clique. It will be so nice to go in and talk with everyone again.
Love this starter in your comment box. Your positive and informative approach to your business and service is much appreciated!
Thanks for this information. It’s important to know what to expect and not feel nervous when we come into the salon. I want to make you comfortable as well knowing that I have read and will follow the new system.
Excited to see everyone there. Demetrik, I hope what you see under the cap won’t scare you too much.
See you soon, Shelley
Great News Clique! Looking forward to seeing you again💆🏼♀️💇🏼♀️🙆🏼♀️
Thanks for going above and beyond for us!! So excited to come in and be back in your hands!!
Thank you for all your updates and all the health and safety measures you are taking to make us feel safe upon visiting the salon. Super excited for my upcoming appointment. With my grey hair and mask, I’ve appreciated the Senior’s Discount at Shoppers Drug Mart. Lol. So willing to give that up. I’ve been tempted to try and colour my own roots but felt like I’d be cheating on Demitrik. 😘. See you all soon. Thank you again for all your hard work and preparedness.
Monica. My colour isn’t bad – sun for sure helps – but my hair is so long you will laugh when you see it. LOL
Thank you Monica and Clique team for all you do for us, can’t wait to be there! See you soon…
Fantastic information and safety measures Monika! I feel so comfortable knowing all the effort you’re putting in to keeping everyone healthy and safe! Thank you!!!!
I cut my bangs 😂😳 I can’t wait to see everyone! Thank you for going to such amazing lengths to keep everyone safe.
The whole Clique staff is amazing. They always go above and beyond even more so during this pandemic.
Cannot wait to see your smiling faces! xo
I feel very confident with the plans and staff at Clique . I feel the requests made of clients is very fair and logical and will help keep everyone safe . Look forward to seeing everyone ❤️
I am so excited!!! I look like ….well we won’t go there. I should never own a pair of scissors!! Good thing I can’t reach the back of my head!! I need help Monika!!
Just in the nick of time ! things could have gotten desperate. Thanks for all the trouble, expense and aggravation you have gone through to make this possible.
Can’t wait to come back . Miss all your smiles and positive atmosphere !! I am off on Mondays and Fridays !! can’t wait to see you
I’m not sure I realized how crucially important your work is. You were missed. I’ll see you soon.
Thank you for the great update. Look forward to seeing you soon! You are such a hard working group. Wishing you a great day tomorrow on your first day to re-open.
It’s in reality a nice and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. Lani Shurlock Weikert
Excellent update on your reopening!! Cant wait to see you all! Cindy